My Scrapbook Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wedding Book 1

The first "real" scrapbook that I put together was of our wedding (5 years ago already!). I don't love all of the pages in it, but I've selected some of the ones I was particularly happy with. This is the very first page in the book.


I'll admit to being a little perfectionistic in my scrapbooking and I actually will spend the time tracing and cutting out each letter from a stencil - just because I think it looks so much better than just stickers or whatever. I think you can buy letter punches but they are EXPENSIVE! So, I'll stick with my old-fashioned method of scissors. I think putting the white blocks behind each letter was a nice addition and I also really like the ribbon and the button - I think I just used a glue-stick. The little daisies were my own creation cut from bits of paper and very tedious to glue on nicely, but they turned out very cute. "The Two Shall Become One" was from a wedding card we received. All in all I was happy with this as a "title" page for my book.

(By the way, if you click on the picture it should give you a more enlarged view)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Jamie
This is so awesome, I am so glad you got brave and did this! You have nothing to be self concious about, I am not about copying, but more about getting inspired, I have felt quite overwhelmed with my wedding pictures and so you have given me some great ideas.
I guess I will be needing that baby book idea one as well by the time Feburary rolls around. But I'll leave that bit of new for Rosanna to share!
again they are all beautiful and I am so excited.
Maybe I'll get brave and do a few of my favorites!
wow more of a letter than a comment sorry!
joc

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home