My Scrapbook Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wedding Book 2

Here's another page I was happy with. I did a 2-pg spread all about the music we had for the ceremony.


For the song lyrics, I just typed up the words on my computer with a fun font and printed it out on some cool paper. You can stick any paper in your printer (at least I can in mine). Vellum, cardstock or even this stuff which was really thick. I also really like the little embellishment squares I did. I just ripped some musical notes from the background paper (probably stolen from behind one of the pictures) and layered them on two different papers. (I think the easiest way to make a scrapbook look more interesting and more professional is to layer papers.) I also layered the letters. I actually cut them out on white paper, glued them onto a brown page and cut them out AGAIN leaving a little border. Very tedious - yes - but I love the way it turned out and I think it makes the letters pop. I save those time-consuming cutting jobs for when I'm sitting in front of the TV...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Jamie,

You did a great job on the scrapbook. Looks like you had a very nice wedding.

Kelley

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home