My Scrapbook Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wedding Book 3

This is just half of a 2-pg spread I did for our vows.


The vows were printed on the computer and I mounted that page along with a picture inside a framed box. By cutting out a border around the whole box (and also around the picture), it added some more detail to the picture. I'm not so happy with the way the "J" turned out at the top. I got the idea from a magazine and tried to re-create it but I didn't have the proper mounting foam square thingys (whatever they're called...) The idea was to have little punched out flowers inside the letter that were "floating" around. Hard to explain, but maybe I'll go back and redo it someday. The opposite page was pretty much the same except with purple paper and green lettering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home