My Scrapbook Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wedding Book 4



These two pages are fun. I used our wedding colours again (the lilac and the sage) to bring out the colours in the pictures. By putting some white paper and printed vellum pieces in random places on the page, it gave the whole spread a bit more personality. I think it would've still been nice to have a small border around each individual picture just to finish it off a bit better. You'll notice I used the same font for my lettering - I didn't have a lot of stencils at this point!

The pictures I'm using to scrapbook are all candid shots that other people took and had given to me. For some of them, I went and got colour photocopies since I didn't want to cut them all up. Remember, this was still 5 years ago - in the age before digital cameras!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin and Rob said...

Whose the hot chick on the bottom left corner of the girls page? I can't wait to show Rob.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home