My Scrapbook Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wedding Book 5



I finally got some new stencils when I did this page! I love this big bold lettering - much bigger than the other stencils I had. This page is actually very simple but I like it for some reason. I like the series of 3 smaller pictures on the first page next to the larger one and I also like how I have a border around every picture. It's a nice finish. I think my little embellishments added a lot, too.

A close-up of the hemp & beads I added on the front. I had this in a bracelet-making kit that I was never going to use. I tied knots to keep the beads in place and pulled the hemp strings around the back of the page where I just taped them on.

This was a simple little detail - cut-out squares in alternating colours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home