My Scrapbook Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wedding Book 7

These pages are pretty straight-forward I think. I always struggle with deciding on the colour theme for each page, so for this one I had 2 12x12 pages - one tan and one burgundy. I just cut a border around each page and then switched them and suddenly I had matching pages! By using more of those same colours on the page, it tied everything together. The only thing I don't love is that there still seems to be a lot of empty spaces on the page that are just asking to be embellished :)

I always see these cute little gift tags for sale at Michael's or wherever but I figured I would just make them myself. I just hand-drew a stencil so that they would all be the same size, punched a hole in the end and looped some raffia through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home