My Scrapbook Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby Book 1 - Title Page

Now, I can get started posting Micah's 1st-year baby book!! This is a project that, overall, I am much more pleased with. I started this 2 years ago (shortly before he was born) and just finished it a couple of weeks ago. I have MANY more pictures that I could scrapbook, but I decided to limit myself to some favourite pics and major events of his first year, since I've already got baby #2 on the way and I wanted to set myself a reachable goal. Pretty soon I'll be starting on a new scrapbook for the next little one.
I'll include every page from the baby book since I am generally happy with all of them.

This is the title page for Micah's book. Here's a little secret - I had a bunch of paint chips from Canadian Tire that I was using to decide on my nursery colour-scheme (I had picked this pastel palette since we didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl) and I used the paint chips to cut out the letters for the text. I think it would've been nice to put the pop-out squares behind the letters - maybe just for his name or something. I also think the picture needs more of a border around it - right now there's just a piece of white vellum around it (not sure if you can see that in the picture). I may still go back and jazz up this page a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home