My Scrapbook Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby Book 2 - Pregnancy

Although I'm happy with the way these pages turned out, I'm not proud of these ugly pregnancy pictures and I'm a little embarassed to post them on this blog! Oh well, here goes...


I cut out the words "9 months" and used stickers for "and counting". I tied hemp around the page for a bit of embellishing. (I'd like to find some beads with numbers on them so I could string the numbers 1 through 9 on the hemp, but so far haven't had any luck.) I didn't have room to put a border around each picture so I just placed a longer strip behind the pictures to bring a bit of interest. For the smaller text (labelling the number of weeks I was in each picture) I just printed them on the computer and cut them out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

So fun! :-)

10:19 AM  
Blogger TulipGirl said...

I love the belly pics! *grin*

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home