My Scrapbook Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby Book 3 - Ultrasound Pictures

This isn't my favourite page for some reason, but I can't quite pinpoint why. I've already changed a few things about it and now I think I'll probably just leave it the way it is.


I typed a little write-up on the computer for this page to explain the pictures that I used. I didn't do much journalling at all for our wedding album, but I did quite a bit of it for Micah's baby book. I found that it helps explain the pictures a bit better and people tend to get more out of the book when they look through it. I also used a little poem on a vellum page. You can buy little booklets of quotes (or even 12x12 pages that can be cut up) for all different sorts of occasions. I've also just typed up my own text and sent the vellum through the printer. I love using vellum! It's a little hard to attach to a page though unless you use those little eyelets or brads. This one is just glued to the page but it keeps falling off. The white background page is attached with silver brads and I cut out some little hearts from the same paper I used for the title text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home